Some people asked me step by step processes of my work...
So here is a step by step process for the "bunny" illustration...!
1. At first, the idea for this illustration was from my girlfriend. (she's my muse !!)
She made a really small and quick sketch...
(go see her blog, she's very talented : [link]
2. After that, I sketch the girl and the rabbits... I already have the composition of the drawing in my mind... (Generally I do several roughs to find a good composition)
3. I draw the background, very quickly.
4. I scan the different parts and put them together with Photoshop.
5. I print this drawing and I clean this rough sketch on my light table. I use a black pencil, a FaberCastell Polychromos, these are great colouring pencils...
6. And last step, I scan this pencilled version and color it with photoshop...!